|Home||» Products||» Organic Liquid Fertilizers||» Vegetable Fertilizer|
Product Code : VF-08
Brand Name : BIOGOLD INDUSTRIES LLP
Backed by immense expertise and experience in the industry, we are rated amongst foremost manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of Vegetable Fertilizer which is a bio available source of calcium. It is processed using quality proven substances with the use of fermentation technique. The Lactates and Gluconates that we use in its fortification easily absorbs and assimilate into the plant system, due to which the process is beneficial for the overall plant growth. Tested on varied quality parameters, this Vegetable Fertilizer is offered by us in safe & secure packing at reasonable prices.
- Total Dissolved Solids (w/v) Min: 50.0%
- Total Nitrogen % Min.: 4.5%
- Calcium Gluconates % Min: 25.0%
- Hydrolyzed Proteins: 28.0%
- (Amino Acids w/v) Min
- Quantity sufficient % Max: 50.0%
- Total: 100.0%
- Supramino Nutrical is manufactured by sophisticated fermentation process and is 100% bio available to the corps. It helps in enhancing flowering, fruits set & ensures higher yields
- It also enhances number of fruit, fruit size and quality of the fruit; thus improves overall quality of the product Calcium helps to mitigate heat stress
- It helps the crop to develop resistance against disease.
- It is highly compatible with all chemicals and pesticides.
- Completely Bio-degradable, Toxin free and residue free product
- Dosage: 500ml / acre. Recommend to mix 2-3ml of SUPRAMINO NUTRICAL liquid per liter of water and spray in three different stages of crop growth, vegetative, flowering and fruiting stages
- The above said quantity can be applied through fertigation /drip irrigation also
- Supramino Nutrical is compatible to almost all types of chemicals pesticides, fertilizers, bio fertilizers & bio pesticides and can be mixed together with spraying
- It can be sprayed simultaneously, thereby minimizing cost of application
Other Products in 'Organic Liquid Fertilizers' category
- BIOGOLD INDUSTRIES LLP