|Home||» Products||» Organic Pesticides||» Organic Bio Pesticides|
Organic Bio Pesticides
Our esteemed customers can avail from us an exclusive assortment of Organic Bio Pesticides that is a Bio Control Chemical for various Plants. These pesticides protect a wide variety of crops from various significant losses. The offered pesticides are comprehensively utilized choice for plant parasitic nematodes management. These hygienically formulated Organic Bio Pesticides as an organic and eco-friendly alternative to use of agents for controlling aphids & nematodes and other pest & insects.
- Paecilomyces Lilacinus 1.0% W.P.Contains at least (2 x 10)6 colony forming units (CFU) per gram dry weight
Directions For Use:
- Seed treatment: Prepare slurry by mixing 5 to 10 grams of supramino paxil in 25 ml of water and use this to coat 1kg of seeds. The coated seeds are to be dried in shade of 30 minutes before sowing them in field.
- Before transplanting seedlings: Mix well supramino paxil at the rate of 10 grams per liter of water and dip roots of seedlings for 15- 30 minutes before transplanting them in field.
- Nursery bed treatment : Mix well supramino paxil in water at the rate of 250 grams in 50 litres of water and soil drench to cover entire nursery area of 500 square meters (1.25 cents)
- Field application : Mix application supramino pacil 1kg in 25 kg farm yard manure ( FYM) and broadcast it in 4000 meters (one acre). If supramino paxil mixture is incubated with FYM for 7 days in a cool under place under shade and covered with a wet jute bag before broadcast application, the performance for supramino paxil improves dramatically.
- Available in 1 Kg pack - 10 packs in a Carton
- BIOGOLD INDUSTRIES LLP