Organic Vegetable Fertilizer
Biogold Industires LLP is a leading manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Organic Vegetable Fertilizer, which is a complete nutritional product for variety of fruit and vegetables. The offered product contains Copper, Boron, organic Calcium, Magnesium, Manganese, Ferrous, Potassium, Zinc and other various micro nutrients. It can be absorbed easily and promptly by all types of crops and enhances the weights, size, color of fruits. And It ensures their the best quality and higher yields. Offered nutrients are processed with micro organisms through fermentation process. Moreover, we have made Organic Vegetable Fertilizer available in the form of Lactates and Gluconates at budget-friendly prices.
- Total Solids: 50.0%
- Calcium Gluconates , Lactates, Proteinates: 10.0%
- Magnesium Gluconates, Lactates, Proteinates: 10.0%
- Potassium Gluconates, Lactates, Proteinates: 10.0%
- Zinc Gluconates, Lactates, Proteinates: 10.0%
- Fe, Cu, B & Mn mixture of Organic Proteinates: 10.0%
- Quantity sufficient % Max: 50.0%
- Total: 100.0%
- Supramino Organic Calmag is an ideal Nutritional product based on sophisticated Biotechnology fermentation process & 100% Biodegradable; it is Toxin free and residue free. Presence of Boron in Organic form ensures prevention of flower drop and enhances fruits set. Completely organic product & effective to replace synthetic & imported products.
- Enhances flowering, fruit set & ensures higher yields.
- Prevents & corrects nutrient deficiency.
- Enhances number of fruits, fruit size & quality of the fruit.
Directions for Use:
Dosage: 500ml / acre. Recommend to mix 3-4 ml of SUPRAMINO ORGANIC CALMAG per liter of water and spray on crop / plants. First spray during vegetative stage & second spray during pre - flowering stage and third spray during fruit setting stage is recommended for better growth and yields.
Supramino Organic Calmag is a compatible to almost all type of chemical pesticides, fertilizers, bio fertilizers/ bio pesticides and can be mixed together while spraying. It can be sprayed simultaneously, thereby minimizing cost of application.